Monday, November 21, 2005

Our shit-ass mayor has been re-elected here on the Island.

Ariel Sharon is scrambling up Israeli politics.

Kenya just had a referendum to see if its population supports a new Constitution. Here are some features of the draft they voted on:
  • Prime minister - works to the president
  • Bans foreign land ownership
  • Land commission formed - individuals can no longer distribute land
  • Christian and other religious courts set up. Muslim courts already exist
  • Regional parties banned
  • Elections for local officials
  • Same-sex marriages banned
  • Women get equal rights to inherit property
  • Abortion outlawed - unless permitted by parliament
I wonder what the current contitution is like? Some of those provisions seem really odd to me..... (no foreign land ownership?)

So the Military Junta in Burma is moving the capital of the gorgeous nation into the jungle.

In Peru there is a brave rodent in the forest named "Majaz" that fights jaguars!

I woke up at ten after eight this morning thinking it was five in the evening! I plucked some eyebrows, wandered in the fog and printed a freshly reformatted résumé. Now I am heading out to conquer the world and gather some cheap vegetables!

How many dogs are riding in my boyfriend's boat above? The correct submission will win a lifetime supply of Ostro-gothic farts delivered by my personal bush pilot's pesticide aircraft.

5 Comments:

Blogger E.M. said...

R. is looking very... Nordic! I love it how even in a boat, dogs still gather in "entourage formation." Perhaps there are treats to be dispensed.
I guess that there are 13 dogs: 11 +2 fetuses. If I win will I be sent Ostro-gothic farts in a jar?!

4:34 AM  
Blogger E.M. said...

Kenyans rejected the referendum. Burn on Kibaki! I wonder how things will unfold in the coming months, years...

4:53 AM  
Blogger Meghan said...

Keet I need your GPS coordinates so that the Ostro-fart aircraft can deLIVAH your toxicity as promised.

YOU WIN!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i will be very glad to share with you what is going to happen in kenya.1)this is how the next general elections are going to be.2)75% of kenyans are educated so we are going to see very mature well behaved pple not as we hear and see them on western News Tvs.With all said just sit back and enjoy the new ride.peace

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will pass you on the street and not even know it. You will pass me on the street or sit in the booth at john's after me and not even care. Yes the shit assed mayor! how can the people not see that he is making himmself rich and just smiling through it all. He blah balah blah.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home