Thursday, October 20, 2005

Update!
This photo is of me in my battle gear last night after that last posting I made. The smell got so out of hand that I fashioned this protective gear out of a dirty dish towel and an elasctic band!
I ended up pouring out the gross rotten water into the sink and taking all 5 bones into the back yard and burying them in the vegetable garden. I will dig them up as a Christmas gift to myself, I figure. Hopefully the basteria in the soil will munch up all the foul shit on the bones.
The putrid events of my evening did not end there, however. I came inside and decided to tackle my main pantry which is where this veghead keeps a bunch of grains bought in bulk. I had noticed holes in the bags and figured it was mice that had gotten into the bags.
Of course not.
It had to totally be some of the most disgusting crap known to Meghan: moths and moth larvae! Yeuch! I trashed six bags of chow and the shelves are still soaking in bleach in the tub. I vacuumed the dead larvae and cocoon-like crap from the pantry. The crypt keeper is playing some nasty tricks on me!

2 Comments:

Blogger angela said...

oh
my
god

that is awful.
I hope all goes back to normal soon.

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about adventures in biology - nasty! I do have to admit that I like the improvised gas mask, though.

-Cory

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home