Monday, September 19, 2005

This photo is of my family and Dalton (now headed for Syria!!) playing Trivial Pursuit last month. I am on the right with my team and we were the champs!
David Lee Roth (paramedic!!) kind of looks like Billy Bob Thornton. I need to keep a list of stuff to research. I should get a binder going in which I can keep track of these little morsels of information. I still have my mini post-it notes about RNA and DNA in a file that I consult regularly.
Some of you may know I like to track what is going on in Venezuela, because it is just so damn bizarre to me. So this news item is very intriguing to me. I especially love the comments Chavez made about the vehicles in NYC. I also love the suggestion of moving the UN headquarters to a to a place outside the sovereignty of any state. As Jerusalem is in the Northern hemisphere and it may be more appropriate to locate the HQ in the South, I suggest the unclaimed slice of the Antarctic as the most fitting place for some reformatted United Nations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home