Monday, September 19, 2005

This photo is of my family and Dalton (now headed for Syria!!) playing Trivial Pursuit last month. I am on the right with my team and we were the champs!
David Lee Roth (paramedic!!) kind of looks like Billy Bob Thornton. I need to keep a list of stuff to research. I should get a binder going in which I can keep track of these little morsels of information. I still have my mini post-it notes about RNA and DNA in a file that I consult regularly.
Some of you may know I like to track what is going on in Venezuela, because it is just so damn bizarre to me. So this news item is very intriguing to me. I especially love the comments Chavez made about the vehicles in NYC. I also love the suggestion of moving the UN headquarters to a to a place outside the sovereignty of any state. As Jerusalem is in the Northern hemisphere and it may be more appropriate to locate the HQ in the South, I suggest the unclaimed slice of the Antarctic as the most fitting place for some reformatted United Nations.

4 Comments:

Blogger sCruuw said...

I have played that game so much I know all the answers... Well that was an older edition

11:33 AM  
Blogger Black Mariah said...

I have the solution, which is only a few degrees of latitude more peaceable than said Antarctic. Hans Island. It is only a few blocks in diameter and is currently 'no-man’s-land' as Canada and Denmark squabble over who owns the rights to this piece of rock. It's perfect. Erect Tower, arm with water cannons that would pump out frigid sea water onto protesting zodiacs, erect barb wire fence to prevent greenpeace special forces from scuba diving onland and Voila! An impenetrable fortress for the greatest bureaucracy of all time! And what a show of sportsmanship by Canada and Denmark!

10:24 AM  
Blogger sCruuw said...

MEGHAN.... WHERE ARE YOU???

8:20 AM  
Blogger sCruuw said...

Glad you are well...can't wait to see your new pics..

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home