Sunday, August 28, 2005


Abbey sniffs between the plants for good whiffs....



I am a weirdo. I am trying so hard to fortify my existence and yet I question my stability each and every day.

Thank you all for reading these snippets. I am but a confused girl spinning on a quick sphere of nickel. You'd think we'd all be equipped with manuals.

Venezuekan protests are violent. Chavez points to Bush in case something happens. Why doesn't it? The Gaza strip has been emptied and yet I still wonder how big it really is. How come the Israelis were able to kick out the Jews without hurting them with bullets? Can this same tactic not be used for Palestinians? Is this crisis for real? For all I know North America is the only land mass on this planet. I have so much faith in history books and atlases!

3 Comments:

Blogger E.M. said...

Are those plants in your back yard? Abbey looks like a wild beaver! Only black.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Meghan said...

heheh NO you stoner sister! BRIAN'S BACK YARD - by your tomatoe plants!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

of course candi!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home