Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The top pane is feminine and the bottom is masculine. What do you guys think? Am I being a pretentious fuck? It is a piece by Marcel Duchamp called "The Bride Stripped Bare by her Bachelor" and I wish I had some old essays I worte summarizing what the fuck is going on here. Poor bachelors. I will never know what it is like to be one. I think of this piece weekly, I must confess. I should enumerate the odd things that manifest themselves in my mind regularly. I wonder what it means about me. I suppose us women are the shattered pane on top. I always identified with R2D2 but robots are not warm ideas to me.
So our Prime Minister is now threatening to sue the US for breach of contract under NAFTA. I need to read about this as I find it humourous. And what the fuck body of law are they using in the Saddam trial? I need to research Nuremburg. StatsCanada says that the children of immigrants are better educated than us lame Canadians. Cuban choir members are seeking refugee status in Ontario. My cryptkeeper decals are letting me down.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:42 PM  
Blogger E.M. said...

Crypt Keeper! Crypt Keeper! Your handsome smile and sparkling eyes are too much for this girl. Meghan, I think it might be time for you to unbury your old Crypt Keeper wearable masterpiece.
Speaking of crypts and keepers - do you think that anyone has yet requested to be buried in a crypt wearing their keeper? heh heh.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home