Wednesday, November 23, 2005



Cheer with those oranges, Kenyans! The
banana side lost the constitutional referendum
and as a result, the President has dismissed
his entire cabinet!



I wish politics were this exciting in Canada!
Instead, we just have notice that a
non-confidence vote will take down our
Federal government within the next week!



The Animal Collective will provide the
perfect soundtrack for the death of our
minority fuckers!



Toronto Mayor David Miller says it's up to the
federal government to decide if notorious
rapper 50 Cent should be allowed into Canada.
The entertainer is bringing his "Massacre Tour"
to Toronto later this month.

4 Comments:

Blogger E.M. said...

What a crazy contrast sister - lovely landscapes and 50 cent's gnarly face.

Speaking of governments... how about that 9-0 decision that the federal government failed to meet its treaty obligations when it authorized a road be constructed in the Wood Buffalo National Park. But a highway may still be built.

A highway to modernity. A highway to progress.

Hey speaking of transportation, I have a request! Would you and R. do a duet of "Get out of my dreams, and into my car"!?!? If he could figure out the chords for us, I'd join in on the vocals if you'll let me - a trio of tards.

Now THAT would ragnarock!

11:30 AM  
Blogger L said...

heya!
i had no idea i missed your birthday, so happy belated birthday!
x's and oh's
L
:)

7:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't stand the fact that this guy built a career about having been shot nine times. You wanna tell me that he didn't kill someone in the process?

the very word "government" throws me into a bit of a rage nowadays. It's not that I'm an anarchist, its that an entire culture of swine flashes before my eyes. Not a pleasant experience.

10:53 AM  
Blogger E.M. said...

I AM A GOD WARRIOR! QUIT TAMPERIN' IN DARK-SIDED STUFF!!

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home