Saturday, June 18, 2005


sea anemone clones!

Today I was nursing a partial hangover so I just walked around with abbey and took pictures and listened to music on my IPod that I hate.

Sea anemones reproduce through cloning themselves....when you see a group of them together, they are all clones as they secrete mucous to identify themselves and when an "alien" anemone comes near them, they all attack it to death.

viscious little fucks.


proof that i was a chubnawati.

That is me with my sis erin on the left in 1989 in Prince Edward Island - Canada's smallest province which is off the East coast. We are at some miniature world - any idea what that building is that we are posing in front of? I have no clue - but it does look American.



my first shot of jaggermeister....

did not send me too far over the moon. i went and danced to shit music at a stupid club and was harassed by american navy personnel. they'd have had a better chance if they were in uniform!!! hah hah hah!!!

still no jobs. i am getting spooked.

2 Comments:

Blogger L said...

i can't even bring myself to look for jobs. it's so cool that you have a law degree, that's awesome.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

yeah i cannot believe i have a law degree! it is pretty surreal - although i do not feel well-equipped to become a "professional" all of a sudden.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home