Friday, May 20, 2005


Me and Donna plotting the take-over.

Yesterday I received the nicest treat! My best friend Beth called me all the way from Bolivia! I have never spoken to anyone who is south of the Equator before. It was sooo nice to hear her voice. She has been gone for over a month now (usually she lives about 14 hrs north from me by car) and lately I have felt like I have been falling apart at the seams so it was so super-duper special to speak to my sistah!!!

Last night was great. I went out after 36 hours without sleeping and not much chow in my stomach for some drinks with Donna. Coming home on our bikes we were stopped by cops and luckily Donna shut me up when they asked for my driver's license and I started to bitch and question what right they have to ask me. We each faced over 400 bucks in fines but charmed our way to safety.

I rented the complete first season of the Ali G show - so this Victoria Day weekend will be about job and internship applications, interspersed with hilarious comedy. May go to a party at some lake on Sunday.

2 Comments:

Blogger L said...

she's either really short, or you're really tall.
:)

7:15 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

yeah she is little - just about 5 feet - i am almost 5 foot 7...

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home