Monday, July 04, 2005

Monkey Statue Needed


little yappy teddy bear doggie


heh how sexy


the cow kissed me too but everyone else had left so no one was there o photograph it


my new lovah!!

I feel boring. My life is boring. Give me some topics/ideas and I will write. If not, it'll all just be pictures for awhile until something cool occurs in my reality. Maybe I should open my address book and start phoning old friends? That'll give me something to do.

If anyone wants to get me to a deveolping nation, I'd be more than happy to volunteer my healthy body and intelligent mind. Until then, boredom.

Fucking spacetime.

3 Comments:

Blogger E.M. said...

As usual you are too hard on yourself... such a beatiful creature you are!! It blows my mind that you of all people are so critical of yourself. It's time for an epiphany Meghan - time for you to take off and soar, it's overdue girl. Look out word - you ain't seen nothing yet. In recent years Meghan has been repressed and uber critical of herself. I'm warning you all now... brace yourself, because this girl can shine!

I love your animal pictures. It's almost as if I was there...

10:31 AM  
Blogger E.M. said...

hmmm....

spelling error: I meant to say "look out WORLD"

but since I typed in "word" I might as well add

WORD TO YOUR MOTHA!!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Meghan said...

thanks merman!! you are super!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home