Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Completed my 28th Solar Rotation...


I woke up to this is the kitchen,left by Anne, Frank, Franci and Angie!

Here I am, celebrating my birthday with a trip to Hermanus with Omo and Jean.

HermANUS had some type of Memorial, and I found out later that November 11 is armistice day here in SA, but am unsure what war dead they pay tribute to. Other than this sighting, the observance seemed non-existant.

And yes, this was where I fell in love with the dassies!Dassies are a common name for a hyrax, which, "despite the unexceptional appearance of modern hyraxes, the order has a remarkable prehistoric lineage and hyraxes may be the closest living relatives of the elephant."

Later on, my Mom and Cathy hosted a party for my via the internets!
Then I went out for excellent thai food with Kerensa. After that, we had adventures on Long st!!

2 Comments:

Blogger E.M. said...

Meghan that picture of Mom and Cathy is the BEST! They're great!
I'm so glad you got a picture of them!
I missed you on your birthday.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Revolution

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home