Friday, August 18, 2006

Turds on the Grass: Abner turns 12!

Today is a special day, as it marks Abbey's completion of twelve Earth orbits around the Sun! She oozed out of her mama's doggie vagina in Woodstock twelve years ago today which makes her about 84 in doggie years. Two years ago, her auntie Erin gave her two liver paw-shaped cakes!

Yesterday Russell and I dined at Sabri's for lunch which was sooooooo yummy (great indian buffet in Victoria) and we met a theoretical astronomer there who was visiting from U of T which thrilled me, beacsue I like space and cosmology and stuff…

Speaking of astronomy, I am contemplating the potential opportunity of seeing the "southern cross" in the night sky this year. I may be able to celebrate my birthday in the spring for the first time ever, as I may have a chance to live in South Africa for six months, given that militant buddhists have dragged Sri Lanka back into a civil war….

1 Comments:

Blogger E.M. said...

Happy Birthday Dear Abbey!

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home