Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I found a “boat” washed up on a local beach on April 12th, and it had a number (430) written on it as well as an email address. It turns out that the boat was one of 500 released by a 5th grade class in Washington State and you can check the status of the boats here.
Here is a photo of my beautiful cousin Vanessa (“Vern!”) with her new doggie Ruby Clay.

Happy First Canine Mother’s Day, Verniqua! I hope Ruby brewed you up a pile of turds for the special day!
In other exciting news, I might represent my province next month in the Yukon at a conference for fur managers! I am for sure going to THIS, though. I think I need to join this club here before I show my face at the taxidermy expo!

4 Comments:

Blogger E.M. said...

You should open a side-business that indulges in ROGUE TAXIDERMY! Remember that catalogue that Jim had years ago?

I love the picture of Vern and Ruby. What a cute duo! Wouldn't it be great if Vern could bring Ruby to Victoria and she could frolic with Abbey and Jasmine? A pack of dawgs!

5:18 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Ah, thanks Mern!! What a nice sentiment for mother's day, and yes she did brew up some terds!

Good luck at that taxidermy event, hope it's not too scary.

Love ya! And by the way, I have mentioned to Grant about the cheap pup flights and who knows, maybe we'll come out soon!!

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home