Sunday, February 20, 2005

Maka-Hymen is 26!

So it is a beautiful Sunday here in Victoria and everyone seems to be out and about. I smell lots of barbecue whiffs and am wishing that I had some good lentil patties and a grill! But I am just so broke right now - more broke than I have been in ages - I am paying for my coffee with dimes and nickels at this point.

It is the end of reading week and I have not done any school work all week. Hopefully I won't regret this too much in the coming weeks.

The past few days have sucked big time because I have an awful throat condition which I am beginning to think might be strep throat. I just cannot sleep it off! I have decided to start up this second blog for some reason. Maybe boredom. Maybe I am just hoping to write more of my thoughts rather than just posting weird links that I find while surfing around on this crazy world wide web.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home